Be Going to Grammar
"Be going to" is used to talk about future plan, intentions, predictions and commands.
Formula: Subject + be + going to + first form of the verb + object
Intentions / Plan
- I am going to wash the cloths on this Sunday.
- She's going to leave the country next month.
- Pakistan is going to win the next match.
- They're going the find the jobs soon.
- You're going to leave my room right now. I need some rest.
Note: "Be going to" is often used similarly to "will"
- I'm going to complete my all work.