- 200 grams Chocolate
- 175 grams unsalted butter
- 3 medium size chicken eggs
- 250 grams caster sugar
- 75 grams plain flour
- 50 grams crushed walnut
- First you need to preheat your oven to 180 degree C.
- Take a 6 inches sized square shaped cake pan and grease it with butter on all sides of the cake mould.
- Take a pan of simmering water melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl and cool them slightly.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar till it tures thick and creamy.
- Pour over the chocolate mixture and fold in by the help of spatula.
- Take Sifted flour and cocoa and mixed in the walnuts.
- Pour into the prepared cake pan, make sure mixture is pour right into the corners and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- After baking cool it completely, you can use refrigerate to cool and then cut into squares or triangles shape.
- Now ready to serve.