- Potatoes boiled 1/2 cup
- Salt 3/4 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Cumin 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves 10
- Garlic paste 1/4 tsp
- Mustard 1 tsp
- Green chili chopped 1
- Red chili crushed 1
- Coriander leaves crushed 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Oil for deep fry
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/4 tsp
- Water 1/2 cup
- Mash potatoes and keep it aside.
- Now put salt, red chili powder, turmeric, cumin and lemon juice in bowl.
- Heat oil in pan, put mustard and curry leaves, fry it slightly, put tomato paste, green chili and garlic paste, stir it and close stove.
- Now put all ingredients in pan and mix it.
- Now mix this mixture with potatoes.
- Make balls of potato mixture and keep it aside.
- For batter: Mix all ingredients and put little water.
- Now heat oil in wok, dip potato balls in batter and deep fry until golden.