- Chop eggplant with fork and roast on medium flame, when it become tander then mash it.
- Add chicken, chana ki daal, ginger, garlic, salt, whole red chilies, whole mix spice, coriander and cumin in pot and boil it till tendered all the ingredients
- Now add 2 tbsp yogurt in above boiled stuff and chop all these in chopper. Add 1 egg white in this mince.
- Finely chopped coriander leaves and green chilies and add into above stuff. Then mixed all eggplant pulp in it.
- Take few mince in hands palm and make kabab tikia or thick disk shaped.
- Dip each kabab in egg whites and coat with bread crumbs and then shallow fry it.
- When it turned golden brown, now it is ready to serve.