- French Bread - 5 (Slices)
- Big Bananas - 3 (sliced)
- Pure Honey - 3 tbsp
- Peanut Butter - 3 tbsp
- Unsalted Butter - needed for toasting bread
- Cut the bananas into circles shaped and drizzle the honey over it.
- Now toss it together gently.
- Add peanut butter on one side of bread slice and spread banana mixture over each bread slice.
- Cover it with other slice of bread on top.
- Now heat a griddle and put little amount of butter on its surface and toast the sandwiches until both sides are turned brown and crispy.
- Ready to serve with peanut butter and honey sauce.