Broccoli Soup - Best Recipe
- Chopped Broccoli – 4 cups
- Diced cut Potato – 1 cup
- Chopped Onion – 1 cup
- Chopped Capsicum – 1 cup
- Garlic – 5 cloves
- Cilantro – 1 sprig
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Plain Flour – 1 tbsp
- Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder – ½ tsp
- Fresh Cream – 2 tbsp
- Chicken stock – 4 cups
- Salt – As you taste
- Take a pan and heat the olive oil in it and put onions, garlic, potato, capsicum, coriander and broccoli.
- Now saute all the above ingredients for two minutes and then put 1 tablespoon of plain flour and fry them for a minute.
- Put 1 cup of chicken stock and then cook for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool it for a while. Blend it in a blender.
- Back to the pureed soup pot. Put the remaining stock or water and heat it.
- Put salt, pepper powder, cumin powder. Adjust consistency and seasonings according to your taste.
- Finally put the cream and switch off.
- Now Broccoli soup is ready to be served, enjoy with your family.
Cut boneless chicken breasts into small chunks. Chop the tomatoes with its skin and mince or paste of ginger and garlic as well....
Alifseye.com brings recipe of mutta briyani for you. Before serving the Mutta Briyani, you must fluff up and mix the rice gently as the masala and scrambled egg will be evenly distributed in the rice....
Make a slit in the brinjals. The slits should be made on the side opposite to the stem. It should be deep enough to hold the stuffing but at the same time the brinjal should hold its shape....
Take a pyrix dish of size 7X11 and grease it well, prepare you oven as preheated on 180 Degree. Read more about bubble shaped pizza Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Cut the eggplant as circular disk like and shallow fry on a tawa, sprincle with some salt and chilly powder. Keep it to set aside.
Take a pan and heat the oil, put cutting sliced onions to saute for few minutes....