- Amrood or Guava 1/2 kg
- Coriander 1/2 tsp
- White cumin 1/2 tsp
- Red chilies 1 tsp
- Onion seeds 1/2 tsp
- Ginger 1/2 tsp
- Garlic 1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds roasted 1/2 tsp
- Cumin roasted 1/2 tsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- First, cut guava into medium pieces.
- Now heat oil, put coriander, red chilies, ginger, garlic and cumin roasted.
- Then put white cumin in oil. when it becomes brown, then add all masalay with some water and cook until masala becomes brown.
- Now put guava and fry it nicely.
- Then add 1 cup water and cover it. When it is tendered, put fennel seeds roasted, cumin roasted and onion seed, stir it nicely and serve.