- First knead dough... in mixing bowl add flour, cumin seeds, salt, ghee and knead it with water and make a soft dough... and keep it aside for at least 30 minutes.
- For filling, boil coarsely and potatoes and mash them.
- in a pan, heat oil.
- Add crushed coriander, crushed chili flakes, crushed cumin and turmeric powder... fry them for around 3 minutes... add potatoes... toss them well... cook for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture in bowl, add chilies and chopped coriander and let the mixture cool completely.
- Now rolling part... make small ball out of the dough... give it oval shape.
- With a sharp knife cut the balls half from the middle horizontally.
- Now, wet the edges with water... and put a tablespoon full of filling in the middle of half oval.
- Start making a triangle from the flat side ... turn one side inward...
- Over lap the other side...
- Now turn the triangle towards circular side and with the wet finger to seal it press gently.
- Repeat the same process with rest of the dough.
- Then, deep fry them in medium hot oil until they get golden.