- Knead flour, salt and milk and keep for 1/2 hour. Make medium pairas from the dough.
- Roll out into medium sized square parathas.
- In the center of each paratha put fried qeema, tomatoes, coriander & mint leaves, green chillies and onion .
- Pour 1 beaten egg onto this filling in the paratha, sprinkle black pepper on it and fold the paratha from both sides to form a rectangle shape.
- Slightly fold the shorter edges too. It should be sealed completely.
- Shallow fry on medium flame. When it swells up, that shows the egg is cooked from inside.
- It should be golden on both sides.
- Serve hot with spicy Coriander chutney.