- Beef – 1 ½ kg
- Cinnamon – 4 sticks
- Whole black pepper – 2 tbsp
- Cloves – 1 tsp
- Whole white cumin – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – ½ cup
- Salt – 3 tsp
- Jiggery – 3 tbsp
- Kalmi shora (peter salt) – 2 tbsp leveled
- Grind the whole spices finely, crush jiggery, mix with lemon juice and all the grinded spices.
- Prick beef pieces very well on both sides with fork, and marinate beef in this mixture for 5 days in fridge.
- On the 5th day, tie it with string.
- Put enough water in a pan for it to get tender and cook on low flame till water dries and beef is tender.
- Cool and cut in slices.