- 1L whipping cream
- 125g icing sugar, divided
- 125ml soured cream, at room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 punnets fresh blackberries
- 8 strips of lemon zest, for garnish
- 8 sprigs fresh mint
- Pour the cream into a large bowl with 1/2 of the icing sugar and almond extract. Whip until stiff. Fold in soured cream. Refrigerate.
- In a separate bowl, toss blackberries with the remaining icing sugar. Let stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- In 8 glasses, layer whipped cream and blackberries, beginning and ending with whipped cream. Garnish each fool with a strip of lemon zest, a few blueberries and a sprig of mint. Enjoy Frozen Blueberry Fool Dessert with your friends & families