- Placed the apple chunks into a pan, put 3 quarters of the sugar, the cinnamon stick or clove and cover it well.
- Allow to stew lightly for half of an hour, stirring by a wooden spoon.
- Checking as apples are going to soft or not, without any difficulty burn at the beginning.
- Test that the fruit is cooked by using mashing it a piece with a timber spoon.
- The apples have to be tender but not puréed.
- Put the apples into the serving dish and allow to chill. Set the temperature of the oven to one hundred fifty degree centigrade.
- Blend the flour, last sugar and the butter along with your fingers in a bowl until it will become like a breadcrumb consistency.
- Cover the stewed apples with the collapse topping, with out pressing down.
- Bake for about half-hour or until the fall apart is golden brown and crunchy.
- By spoon as helping of crumble right into a dish and serve with cream or ice cream.