- Take a deep saucepan, boil the water and cook the pasta and add some salt.
- When pasta cooked well then drain the water and keep it aside.
- Do hard boiled the eggs and cut the only white parts of the boiled eggs into slices.
- Discard or keep aside the boiled egg yolk for other purpose.
- Now cut the thin strips of the bell peppers. Use those color of bel papers as to match the colours of the pasta.
- Take a wok or karahi to heat some olive oil.
- Add the garlic paste and onion slices in to the hot olive oil and do stir fry for a minute.
- Put the bell peppers and fry for few moments.
- Now add the Italian seasoning (if you have), pepper powder, red pepper flakes (Kuti Lal Mirch) and the egg white slices and toss them together.
- You can add the soya sauce, lemon juice and little salt (if required).
- At the same time, add the well cooked pasta into it and stir fry untill all ingredients combined.
- Now the Tir Colored Pasta is ready to serve. You can serve this pasta as a salad or as a main dish meal.