Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani Recipe in Urdu
Worm raw Milk
White Synthetic Vinegar
Small Green Cardamom
Sunset Food Color
Red Chili Powder
Caraway Seeds (Kala Zeera)
Ginger Garlic Paste
1 bunch (chopped)
1 ½ tbsp
3 medium sized (chopped)
As per taste
- Take a big pan, put 1 kg mutton boti, 2 tbsp raw papaya paste, one tablespoon of red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon slices, cardamom, mint leaves, green chilies, black pepper and cloves and mix it well and marinate all the ingredients for an hour.
- Prepare it on a low flame until the water dries out.
- Heat some oil in another pan and put chopped onion and fry it till its color turned into golden brown.
- Take it out on open space it dry.
- Add that warm oil inside the meat.
- In a pan, boil 1kg oil, mint, 3 inexperienced chilies, small cardamom, 1 tsp black cumin, salt and 1 tsp white vinegar.
- Boil it and drain the water.
- Grease the pan and layer the rice in the backside that upload in meat mixture and unfold it upload within the beaten fried onion.
- Then layer the remaining rice add some lemon juice. Add in warm milk, meals color, last crushed onion, 1tsp clarified butter.
- Give it Dumm or Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes on a low flame.
- Serve hayderabadi mutton biryani with pickle.
By the help of juice extractor to process the celery, apples and ginger and collect their juice in a large jug and stir to combine or mixed the well. Read more about celery and apple juice Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com
Khatay Aloo A quick, simple, and tasty dish for lunch or dinner. Soak tamarind (imlee) in half cup of water and strain properly....
If you have a bread machine, you have to try these, they are the easiest recipe and mouthwatering. I made two round pans, meaning to freeze one, but we have some friends who do a lot of our design work and my husband surprised them with some this afternoon at the office.
Put butter, one cup of water, milk, chocolate and sugar in a saucepan and cook over medium heat. Keep stirring continuously, for 10 minutes or until formed smooth paste and combined all the ingredients as one. Set aside for 25 minutes to cool. Read more about chocolate fudge cake Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches...