Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani Recipe in Urdu
Worm raw Milk
White Synthetic Vinegar
Small Green Cardamom
Sunset Food Color
Red Chili Powder
Caraway Seeds (Kala Zeera)
Ginger Garlic Paste
1 bunch (chopped)
1 ½ tbsp
3 medium sized (chopped)
As per taste
- Take a big pan, put 1 kg mutton boti, 2 tbsp raw papaya paste, one tablespoon of red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon slices, cardamom, mint leaves, green chilies, black pepper and cloves and mix it well and marinate all the ingredients for an hour.
- Prepare it on a low flame until the water dries out.
- Heat some oil in another pan and put chopped onion and fry it till its color turned into golden brown.
- Take it out on open space it dry.
- Add that warm oil inside the meat.
- In a pan, boil 1kg oil, mint, 3 inexperienced chilies, small cardamom, 1 tsp black cumin, salt and 1 tsp white vinegar.
- Boil it and drain the water.
- Grease the pan and layer the rice in the backside that upload in meat mixture and unfold it upload within the beaten fried onion.
- Then layer the remaining rice add some lemon juice. Add in warm milk, meals color, last crushed onion, 1tsp clarified butter.
- Give it Dumm or Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes on a low flame.
- Serve hayderabadi mutton biryani with pickle.