- Bread Slice (fresh) 6
- Chicken (boiled mince) ¼
- Potatoes Boiled (mashed) 2
- Hari Mirch (chopped) 3
- Hara Dhanya (chopped) 1 gathi
- Lal Mirch Powder (as needed)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper powder (as needed)
- Cooking Oil
- Egg 2
- Bread crums 1 packet
- Dip bread slices into the water for a few minutes and then dry them a little.
- Add bread slices, ckicken, potato, hara dhanya, salt, lal mirch, kali mirch powder and hari mirch in a bowl.
- Now mix them well and make the roll of the mixture and keep them in the fridge for a while.
- Now dip rolls in the egg and then apply bread crams on it.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the rolls until they got golden brown.
- Now serve hot Bread Rolls with sauce or catchup.