Arabic Fish Kasba Recipe in Urdu
Basmati Chawal (Rice)
Arabic or Middle East Mixed Spices
Gound Black Pepper
1 Kg (cut into medium pieces)
1 cup (Cut in Cube shape)
1 medium size (diced cut)
As per your taste
METHOD OF COOKING
- In a large pan with medium heat add butter, then add onion and garlic, cook them until they get tender then add middle east mixed spices.
- Now add fish and cook it until it gets goldan.
- Add tomato catchup, vegetable cube and water, then add rice (Basmati chawal)
- Now let them cook on a high heat.
- When water drys and fish gets soft, close the stove.
- Now put it in a plate decorate top with cashew.
- Now Fish Kasba is ready to be served with salad.
Use a bowl or pan to beat eggs, add milk and sprinkle in cinnamon. Mix them all together by the help of a fork. Coat the bread with egg mixture well....
Two Potatoes, Two Carrots, One Apple, 50 grams Walnut, 50 grams Raisin, 60 grams Mayonnaise, a pinch Black pepper, Four Teaspoon Cream, Salt as per your taste... read more about Russian Salad Recipe Pakistani at alifseye.com...
Maintain your oven to 425 degrees.Take all dry ingredients and mix them together into the mixing bowl.
Now put butter and mix using food processor,......
Argentine Lentil Stew...
Makhmali Chicken - Boil chicken in 2 cups of water take out it from yakhnee and put half a cup milk in chicken stock and mix and preserve a side. Read more about Makhmali Chicken Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...