Arabic Fish Kasba Recipe in Urdu
Basmati Chawal (Rice)
Arabic or Middle East Mixed Spices
Gound Black Pepper
1 Kg (cut into medium pieces)
1 cup (Cut in Cube shape)
1 medium size (diced cut)
As per your taste
METHOD OF COOKING
- In a large pan with medium heat add butter, then add onion and garlic, cook them until they get tender then add middle east mixed spices.
- Now add fish and cook it until it gets goldan.
- Add tomato catchup, vegetable cube and water, then add rice (Basmati chawal)
- Now let them cook on a high heat.
- When water drys and fish gets soft, close the stove.
- Now put it in a plate decorate top with cashew.
- Now Fish Kasba is ready to be served with salad.
Vegetable and cheese kulcha is very popular in breakfast in pakistan. This recipe is unique then that kulcha due to the fact this is stuffed with greens and top with cheese. Sincerely delicious! read more about Vegetable and Cheese Kulcha Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Healthy Bharwa Karela tastes best with hot rice and Phulka/chapatiHealthy Bharwa karela (Indian Masala stuffed bitter gourd) combine taste with health since it uses lesser oil than the conventional Bharwa Karela which is usually deep fried...
This spicy potato curry is a great way to use up leftover potatoes and this is best for breakfast ...
Take a pan to heat oil and add chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper, sweet corn, capsicum, noodles, oregano and three sauces... read more about pizza parcels Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com
Chopped the spinach into shreds and prepare dinner in three tablespoons water until tender; take away from heat.