Arabic Fish Kasba Recipe in Urdu
Basmati Chawal (Rice)
Arabic or Middle East Mixed Spices
Gound Black Pepper
1 Kg (cut into medium pieces)
1 cup (Cut in Cube shape)
1 medium size (diced cut)
As per your taste
METHOD OF COOKING
- In a large pan with medium heat add butter, then add onion and garlic, cook them until they get tender then add middle east mixed spices.
- Now add fish and cook it until it gets goldan.
- Add tomato catchup, vegetable cube and water, then add rice (Basmati chawal)
- Now let them cook on a high heat.
- When water drys and fish gets soft, close the stove.
- Now put it in a plate decorate top with cashew.
- Now Fish Kasba is ready to be served with salad.
Alifseye.com brings recipe of falafel burgers with hummus for you to enjoy. Take a food processor to combine half cup chickpeas, 3 tbsp of Oil, 2 cloves garlic, tahini, lemon juice and some water. Read more about falafel burgers Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com
Firstly, Take a heavy based pan and put some oil into it and start heating. After few minutes when oil temperature rise to 120 degree C, then put onion and garlic and fry over a medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes as onions become softened....
Slice the potatoes and cook dinner them in a large pan of salted boiling water for 7 minutes. Read more about english garden salad Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com ...
I think of my childhood. We used to eat soup all the time. Not only is it really easy to cook, but it is very healthy and inexpensive. so it is perfect for freezing leftovers or even another complete meal that you could take to someone.
Mirchon ka Salan is a perfect meal for those who love spicy dishes. The main ingredient in Mirchon ka Salan is green chili which infuses the real tastiness in the dish. Read more about Mirchi Ka Salan Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...