Arabic Fish Kasba Recipe in Urdu
Basmati Chawal (Rice)
Arabic or Middle East Mixed Spices
Gound Black Pepper
1 Kg (cut into medium pieces)
1 cup (Cut in Cube shape)
1 medium size (diced cut)
As per your taste
METHOD OF COOKING
- In a large pan with medium heat add butter, then add onion and garlic, cook them until they get tender then add middle east mixed spices.
- Now add fish and cook it until it gets goldan.
- Add tomato catchup, vegetable cube and water, then add rice (Basmati chawal)
- Now let them cook on a high heat.
- When water drys and fish gets soft, close the stove.
- Now put it in a plate decorate top with cashew.
- Now Fish Kasba is ready to be served with salad.
Warmness a non-stick wok or frying pan with oil. Add the hen and fry for five mins until just cooked. Add the lemongrass, chillies and onion and fry for 2 mins until cooked via. Read more about oriental chicken salad Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Methi Chapati Methi Chapati is very healthy. Even diabetics patient can have this. You can also use dry fenugreek leaves. Read more about methi chapati Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com ...
Peanut & Ginger Pasta Recipe (With Vegetables & Lime) makes a perfect weeknight dinner that is flavored with a creamy peanut sauce... read more about peanut ginger pasta Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Now in a serving dish put some fried Qeema (that is left from the stuffed karelas) and Place all the stuffed Karelas in it. Garnish with fresh green corriander and serve hot with Roti and Raita. ...