- Make a powder form of the 500 grams of cashew nuts by the help of grinder.
- Take half amount of sugar as the cashew nuts weight you have.
- Make a sheera of the sugar by adding equal amout of water as sugar's weight you used.
- Cook it until sugar and water turns into thick sugar syrup.
- Add both the sugar and cashew nuts and cardamom powder into a non stick pan. Add the ghee and cook well until it combine together. you need to stair spatula continuously.
- When it starts leaving the stickyness from the pan as cashew paste turns into halwa and mix them well.
- Remove it from heat, and knead to a smooth ball or like a dough. You will get a nice dough.
- Now flatten the same with the rolling pin, cut it into diamond shape and serve.