- One Tablespoon - Tea Leaves (Preferablely use herbal)
- One Cup - Raw Cow milk
- One Teaspoon - Sugar
- One Slice - Lemon
- Half Teaspoon - Honey
- Put some water into a teapot and boil it. When it boiled, pour a little of hot water into a mug, stair the water round way and then dispose it.
- Take a mug and putting 1 tsp Tea Leavs on it or as per your taste, warmed it again until Boiled.
- Pour the boiling tea water into the teapot and wait for a while or time depends on the type of tea leaves. It may approximate five to six minutes needed to ready.
- Do well stair the tea before pouring it through strainer into teacups and serve with milk and sugar or lemon slices and honey.
Enjoy your Perfect English Tea…!