- 3 - cups of wheat flour
- 2 - teaspoons baking powder
- Half - teaspoon baking soda
- 1 - pinch of regular salt
- 3 - tablespoons of butter
- 1 - cup buttermilk
- Maintain your oven to 425 degrees.
- Take all dry ingredients and mix them together into the mixing bowl.
- Now put butter and mix using food processor, until butter is combined with all dry ingredients well.
- Add buttermilk and formed a soft dough (if it is still sticky add some flour), then knead this until well mixed not get too tough.
- Roll out approximately 2 centimeter thickness, then cut the all by using biscuit cutters.
- Now it is ready to bake, you just bake it for 10 minutes that is become slightly brown.You can
serve this Wheat Biscuit as plain or covered in butter, honey or jam.