- sandwich bread
- 5 eggs, beaten (I used Eggbeaters)
- ¼ cup
- lots of cinnamon
- cooking spray
- powdered sugar (optional)
- fresh fruit (optional)
- syrup (a must!)
- Use a bowl or pan to beat eggs, add milk and sprinkle in cinnamon. Mix them all together by the help of a fork.
- Coat the bread with egg mixture well.
- Put the pan on stove in medium heat, cover with cooking spray at the same time when you put bread in. Do brown the bread both sides.
- Finally put onto the plater and top with powdered sugar, fruit and a little syrup,
Enjoy with your friends and family...!