- 2 ounces cream cheese (8 ea softened)
- 1 cheddar cheese slices (pkt sharp, 8 oz cut up)
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese (4 ea)
- 1/2 onions (small, diced)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups toasted pecans (finely-chopped, divided)
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped fresh parsley (divided)
- Place first 6 ingredients in a food processor; pulse 1 to 2 minutes, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Stir together cheese mixture, 1 cup pecans, and 1/2 cup parsley.
- Cover and chill 1 hour. Shape cheese mixture into 4 (7-inch-long) logs.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup pecans and 1 cup parsley.
- Roll logs in parsley mixture; cover and chill. Serve with crackers.