- 750 grams of mixed citrus fruit (Like oranges, grapefruit, pomelo, tangerines, and mandarins)
- Peeled them and cut into 1/4 wheels, juices collect separately
- 50 grams of Mayonnaise
- 1 tbs Lemon juice
- 1 tbs Honey
- 2 tbs Extra-virgin olive oil
- Normal salt and ground black pepper
- 1 small head Radicchio or Red Cabbage
- 1 head escarole or lettuce ( Salad Leaves) washed and roughly chopped
- few baby tomatoes.
Mix quarter cup of citrus juice with mayonnaise and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Whisk in honey. Whisking constantly, add some olive oil, steady stream. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Now toss them all ingredients as endive, radicchio, escarole, fennel, and citrus segments in a large bowl. Drizzle in half of dressing and rest of them use for season to taste with salt and pepper, toss again as they become to combine, then drizzle in more dressing to taste. Serve immediately after toss.
Enjoy Winter with winter Green Salad...!