- One Kg seedless watermelon as cut into 1-inch chunks.
- One Tbs of Lemon juice.
- Three Tbs Extra-virgin olive oil.
- 1/4 Cup roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
- Up to 4 ounces (1 quart) arugula leaves (Kulfey Ka Patta)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100 grams of Feta cheese
Place watermelon chunks in a large bowl. Finely chop lemon zest. Add lemon juice and half of zest to bowl with watermelon. Add oil, mint, and arugula leaves and toss well or until watermelon is evenly dressed. Season lightly to taste with salt* and pepper. Transfer salad to a wide, shallow bowl or a large plate and spread out evenly. Crumble feta over the top. Sprinkle with remaining lemon zest. Drizzle with more olive oil and a few grinds of black pepper. Serve immediately as after you tossed.
* In the recipe, feta cheese is used which contains salt. So, keep in mind to less use o f salt or as per you taste.