- Half Kg of Spaghetti Pasta
- 4 tbs of Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic grated form
- 100 grams of Parmesan Cheese
- 15 grams of Pasto*
- Crushed black pepper or chilli flakes for sprinkling
Making of Spaghetti with Pasta recipe, we first cook the spaghetti in a deep pan and boil in salted water until it soften, drain excess water. Run the pasta under cold water and drain the water from the pasta, drizzle one teaspoon of olive oil over the pasta and keep aside. Add the olive oil, so that pasta does not stick to each other. Afterward it has been cooked.
Heat four tablespoon olive oil in a heavy skillet or Pan over medium heat. Add garlic, stirring, until fragrant and golden. Then add pesto into it and the cooked spaghetti and stir until the ingredients are well combined and the pesto* coats well to the spaghetti.
Finally add the cheese and the peppers and toss well. Add cream or milk to moisten if necessary if you find the pasta a little too dry.
Serve the Spaghetti with Pesto and Parmesan along with a toasted bread and salad by the side.
* Italian sauce typically served with pasta that contains crushed basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese in olive oil