- In a deep pan warmth water and convey it to a boil.
- Add pasta and allow it cook dinner for 8 mins, till it is fully cooked (soft but firm).
- Drain the water and preserve aside.
- In a pan warmness oil. Sauté the onions and green chilli till golden brown.
- Subsequent upload the ginger garlic paste. Next upload tomatoes and sauté the aggregate.
- Empty the can of tuna inside the aggregate at the side of chilli powder, salt and garam masala and sauté for three mins.
- Next upload the pasta.
- Toss the entirety together and garnish with coriander leaves.