- Prick eggplants and roast them over open flame or in a tandoor/preheated oven till the pores and skin scorches and begins peeling off.
- The positive shot way to test if the eggplants are achieved is to pierce them with the returned of a spoon, if it enters the brinjal like soft butter then they're finished.
- While at room temperature remove the skin and mash the pulp.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes and inexperienced chilli.
- Warmth oil(preferably mustard oil) in a kadahi(wok) and add chopped onions. Sauté till they're pink. Do not brown them.Then upload chopped ginger, garlic, chopped inexperienced chilli and stir.
- After approximately 1/2 a minute add the tomatoes and the salt(including salt with the tomatoes softens the tomatoes quicker and hence makes cooking less complicated)whilst the tomatoes are completed(oil seperates from them)add all the powders except for the garam masala powder and prepare dinner for every other half of a minute.
- Now add the mashed brinjals. After this point not an awful lot cooking is needed. Prepare dinner for about half of to 1 minute and finally add the garam masala and chopped corriander leaves.Serve right now with roti, paraatha, naan