- Warmth the oil in afrying pan then fry sliced onion, chilli, ginger, garlic until soft and tender.
- Add turmeric and sauteed for a minute more.
- Put the other spices and prepare dinner for a couple of minutes more stirring now after which.
- Take them off the flame.
- Beat the eggs gently and put salt to flavor.
- Now add the cooked mix to the eggs.
- Put the green leaves chopped, coriander and mints in to it
- Now put it returned to the pan with the intention to have some oil in it.
- Prepare you cooking for a few minutes after which turn over after sprinkling some lemon drops on the primary facet.
- You could additionally, place all the stuff under a grill to do the second side.
- This recipe is best with paratha, chapatis or rotis, you can also make sandwich using bread slices or Buns.