- Chopped the spinach into shreds and prepare dinner in three tablespoons water till tender; take away from heat.
- Sauteed onion, cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger in 1-2 tablespoons ghee or oil till onion is translucent.
- Then put garlic and chopped tomatoes, and decrease warmth.
- Cook dinner this in short and slowly mix in yogurt a little at a time to save you curdling.
- Now put coriander, garam masala, paprika, and salt, blending nicely.
- Add cooked spinach with liquid, cowl and simmer on low warmness for about 20-30 minutes.
- after that remove heat.
- Put half of spinach stuff and puree in meals processor or blender, and go back to the mixture and stir well.
- Now slowly stir in heavy cream, and apply low heat.
- At last add cheese or paneer's cubes on it. Ready to serve...!