- Transfer the flour into the bowl, baking powder, baking soda, and salt collectively.
- Stir into the beaten egg, yogurt and a couple of tablespoons of the butter or ghee.
- Gradually stir in sufficient milk to make a tender dough.
- Knead dough in well manner.
- Lightly grease bowl and cover the dough with a humid cloth and place in a heat vicinity for 2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees C.
- Knead dough on a floured surface for two or three minutes until clean.
- Divide the dough into eight pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball, and then into ovals about 6 to eight inches lengthy.
- Grease a baking sheet with oil and brush both the perimeters of the rolled out naan with oil.
- Sprinkle one side with poppy seeds if you want to use them.
- An area the naan on a baking sheet.
- Bake for six to ten minutes until puffy and gently golden brown.
- The bread puffs slightly, and could gently brown on
- You could experience these naan's undeniable or along with your favored Pakistani dish, including a curry dish!