- Crumble the sausage into a frying pan more than method-substantial heating.
- Prepare food and blend right up until consistently brownish. Set aside.
- Heat a particular frying pan over medium temperature, and heat yet another frying pan on high heat.
- Heat the frying pan more than higher heat for warming up tortillas.
- Inside a medium sized pan, seep jointly the eggs, pepper, milk, and sodium.
- Heat frying pan on medium temprature and then spray with many cooking foods apply, and fill within the eggs.
- Cook and mix them well until they finally practically company.
- Include the sausage, and then keep preparing food and mix them until company.
- Meanwhile, tortillas for about 45 seconds for every area within the other frying pan, that's why they are hot on the edges and crispy, yet still flexible.
- Mix a little shredded dairy items on every tortilla when it is still so hot.
- The scrambled sausage and egg top rated, then put salsa and hot pepper marinade on your taste.