Chicken Spaghetti Recipe in Urdu
- 1 package uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons Cashewnut-style
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Convey a large pot of gently salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook dinner for 5 to eight minutes or till al dente. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium warmth. Add bird pieces, and prepare dinner, stirring until browned at the outside.
- Stir inside the garlic, basil, cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper, then mix in the tomatoes. Prepare dinner until tomatoes are semi soft, and fowl is cooked through.
- Toss all the ingredients with pasta, and serve with crumbled feta cheese on the top of the dish. Serve hot.
Take a medium size bowl. Mix the peas, cheese and onion. Add the mayonnaise and mustard and mixed them together. Read more about Pea Salad Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
If you have a bread machine, you have to try these, they are the easiest recipe and mouthwatering. I made two round pans, meaning to freeze one, but we have some friends who do a lot of our design work and my husband surprised them with some this afternoon at the office.
Quick Bread Sift collectively in a bowl the flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg then add to the batter. Read more about Quick Bread Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Ready your oven before start baking at 350 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, toss the apples and the berries (if you are using) with the sugar and lemon juice. Keep it aside. Read more about apple crisp Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Almond Crust Tart with Carrot Pudding...