Chicken Spaghetti Recipe in Urdu
- 1 package uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons Cashewnut-style
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Convey a large pot of gently salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook dinner for 5 to eight minutes or till al dente. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium warmth. Add bird pieces, and prepare dinner, stirring until browned at the outside.
- Stir inside the garlic, basil, cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper, then mix in the tomatoes. Prepare dinner until tomatoes are semi soft, and fowl is cooked through.
- Toss all the ingredients with pasta, and serve with crumbled feta cheese on the top of the dish. Serve hot.
Take a non-stick pan, put jaggery (Gurh) or sugar and melt it at medium low temperature as it turns honey brown in color. ...
Take a frying pan to heat the oil. Fill the batter in a ketchup bottle or a piping bag with a nozzle. Squeeze the batter out of the nozzle in the hot oil. ...
Crushed the biscuits using grind. Put two teaspoons of coco powder, four tablespoons of sugar and half teaspoon of baking soda and mix them well. ...
Slice the potatoes and cook dinner them in a large pan of salted boiling water for 7 minutes. Read more about english garden salad Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com ...
Take a pot add ghee and onion paste, ginger garlic paste and mutton, cook for 5 minutes.
Then add 1 tbsp salt, coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder and water, let it cook until mutton is tender.
Then add boiled paye and fry well....