Chicken Spaghetti Recipe in Urdu
- 1 package uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons Cashewnut-style
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Convey a large pot of gently salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook dinner for 5 to eight minutes or till al dente. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium warmth. Add bird pieces, and prepare dinner, stirring until browned at the outside.
- Stir inside the garlic, basil, cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper, then mix in the tomatoes. Prepare dinner until tomatoes are semi soft, and fowl is cooked through.
- Toss all the ingredients with pasta, and serve with crumbled feta cheese on the top of the dish. Serve hot.