Oven Roasted Vegetable Salad
- 1 eggplant – cut as quartered lengthwise
- 2 small yellow squash, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or as needed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 F or 230 C temp. Grease a huge baking sheet.
- Unfold the eggplant and squash slices out in an excellent layer on the organized baking sheet.
- Put the cloves of garlic off to 1 side of the pan, bake for 15 minutes within the preheated oven.
- Even as the veggies roast, whisk collectively the vinegar, balsamic Vinegar, olive oil, and lemon juice in a massive serving bowl.
- Season with oregano, parsley, salt and pepper. Get rid of the garlic cloves from the oven, and chop or mash.
- Stir the garlic into the dressing. Set aside. Do away with the vegetables from the oven, and stir the squash and eggplant layer
- The asparagus, red onion, and red bell pepper over the top of the eggplant and squash. Return to the oven, and bake for some other 15 to twenty mins, or till the asparagus is tender but nevertheless vivid inexperienced.
- Whilst the greens are cooked through and barely toasted, remove them from the oven, and region them within the bowl with the dressing.
- Stir to coat evenly. Taste and alter salt and pepper if vital. Chill for some hours to marinate the vegetables. Recipe is ready to serve.