- Half cup of Sugar
- Half cup of Butter
- Three Eggs
- One cup of Plain flour
- 15 grams of Baking powder
- Half a Cup Milk
- Few drops of Vanilla essance
- A pinch of salt
- Make a fluffy mixture of butter and sugar by the help of whisk.
- Add all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix them well.
- Gradually put one tablespoon of flour into the butter and sugar batter, put one egg as it does not split.
- In the above batter add milk and vanilla essence and whisk continuously.
- Use oven proof tray to put cupcakes on it.
- Put one spoonfuls of the batter in each of cupcake butter paper case.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180c for 20 to 25 mins and bake.
- Take out from the oven and leave it for cool, you may put into the refrigerator as well.
- Finally, apply Butter frosting and decorate each cupcake with chocolate beans or as you like.
Note: in any one of empty cupcake moulds you can half fill with water and put into the oven because, this will keep the cupcakes moist.