Achaari Lobia Tinday Recipe
- 250 gm White lobia (soaked & boiled)
- 1/2 kg Apple Gourd (peeled & sliced)
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 tsp each - Mustard, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel Seeds
- 2 sticks Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp each - Garlic, Ginger (chopped)
- 1 tsp salt or as per taste
- 1 cup Onions (chopped)
- 3 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Chicken Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- First clean the lobia seeds with water, Soak it as deep in water for few hours or overnight and Boil lobia keep aside.
- Take a pan to heat oil in it. add all of the seeds with curry leaves, chopped onion, fry it untill color turned into light golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, fry as well as mixed one , add slice tindey (apple gourd).
- Finally, add boil lobia, half cup water and cover with lid. Leave the lobia and tinday on dum or as its cook well.
- Recipe is ready to serve, garnish Achaari Lobia Tinday with chopped coriander leaves and green chili.