- Grease bengan on a little grill and paste oil on bengan at the open flame for about 10 -15 min or roast in oven till bengan gets smooth.
- Do away with the pores and skin of bengan and prick nicely having a fork and heat oil.
- Put them into a karahi add green chilies, chopped garlic, curry leaves.
- Add in it, cumin seeds, dry seasonings with ginger garlic paste, fry masala well adding little water.
- Then put mashed bengan, cook for about 10 mins.
- Now add coriander leaves, overwhelmed yogurt blend them well.
- Bengan ka bharta is ready to be serveed.