- For this recipe, use a non-stick pan, roast the cardamom for a minute.
- Add the gram flour and roast it on low flame until it gives its natural aroma.
- Mix milk and sugar together, cover the pan and cook it for 10 minutes. Make sure heat is low.
- After a while milk become dries, cool this mixture and make spherical shape known as laddoos.
- If you feel mixture is a bit runny then you can add some dry coconut in.
- When all the laddoos being made, just roll into the dry coconut as it coated around the laddoo.
- Your healthy and tasty laddoos are ready to enjoy. Before serving, granish with almonds or pistachios.