Chana Pulao Recipe in Urdu
- 1 cup entire chana (white, black or inexperienced)
- 1 cup rice soaked for about 30 minutes
- Five tbs. Oil
- 1 medium sized onion-sliced
- 1 tbs. Ginger (adrak) paste
- 1 tbs. Garlic (lehsan) paste
- 1 tsp. Complete cumin seeds (zeera)
- 6 black pepper (kali mirch).
- 6 cloves (laung)
- 1 black cardamom (bari ilaichi)
- ½ inch piece of cinnamon (dalchini)
- 1 tsp. Salt (modify to taste
- Put about 3 cups of water to chana and boil till the chana becomes tender but does now not spoil apart. Drain it and keep aside.
- In any other pan, heat the oil and upload the onions. Sauté until it starts to turn brown.
- Put the ginger (adrak), garlic (lehsan), cumin seeds (zeera)), black peppercorn. (kali mirch), clove (laung), ilaichi, cinnamon and salt in conjunction with ½ cup of water.
- Blend well and permit the water to dry. Mix the chana into the presoaked rice.
- Put water in order that it reaches approximately a 1½ cm above the extent of the rice and chana.
- Cover and cook dinner until water dries and the rice and chana are tender.
- Reduce warmness to the minimum, cook dinner in their very own steam (dum) for every other 5 mins and put off.
- Serve hot and spice with garlic chutney or achaar. This recipe is serveing for 4 to 5 persons only.
Khatay Aloo A quick, simple, and tasty dish for lunch or dinner. Soak tamarind (imlee) in half cup of water and strain properly....
Take a pan, add oil and fry fenugreek seeds and cloves, and take it off of the flame then take a bowl, add yogurt, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt, mix and add in oil and fry well.
Then add fried fish and spread curry leaves, cook for 1 minute. Read more about RAHU MACHLI KA SALAN Recipe...
Skillet Rice with Sausage is the perfect alternative to take-out, and it’ll save you in the calorie and cents department. Anyone can master this flavorful dish.This weeknight meal from Southern Living is easy comfort food at its best. The recipe enlists only a handful of ingredients, takes 15 minutes to make, and requires minimal clean-up. you ...
Grind the whole spices finely, crush jiggery, mix with lemon juice and all the grinded spices.
Prick beef pieces very well on both sides with fork, and marinate beef in this mixture for 5 days in fridge.
On the 5th day, tie it with string.
Put enough water in a pan for it to get tender and cook on low flame till water dries and beef is tende...
Whisk together the cream the use of a whisk or the usage of a hand blender until stiff peaks are formed.
Blend the icing sugar and vanilla essence to this to make the frosting....