Chana Pulao Recipe in Urdu
- 1 cup entire chana (white, black or inexperienced)
- 1 cup rice soaked for about 30 minutes
- Five tbs. Oil
- 1 medium sized onion-sliced
- 1 tbs. Ginger (adrak) paste
- 1 tbs. Garlic (lehsan) paste
- 1 tsp. Complete cumin seeds (zeera)
- 6 black pepper (kali mirch).
- 6 cloves (laung)
- 1 black cardamom (bari ilaichi)
- ½ inch piece of cinnamon (dalchini)
- 1 tsp. Salt (modify to taste
- Put about 3 cups of water to chana and boil till the chana becomes tender but does now not spoil apart. Drain it and keep aside.
- In any other pan, heat the oil and upload the onions. Sauté until it starts to turn brown.
- Put the ginger (adrak), garlic (lehsan), cumin seeds (zeera)), black peppercorn. (kali mirch), clove (laung), ilaichi, cinnamon and salt in conjunction with ½ cup of water.
- Blend well and permit the water to dry. Mix the chana into the presoaked rice.
- Put water in order that it reaches approximately a 1½ cm above the extent of the rice and chana.
- Cover and cook dinner until water dries and the rice and chana are tender.
- Reduce warmness to the minimum, cook dinner in their very own steam (dum) for every other 5 mins and put off.
- Serve hot and spice with garlic chutney or achaar. This recipe is serveing for 4 to 5 persons only.
Beat within the vanilla extract and egg. Sieve the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt over the aggregate and blend in with a wooden spoon. Read more about chocolate chip cookies Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Asian beef noodle salad - Read about asian beef noodle salad Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
NOTE:- 2.5 Kg Carrots + One Green Apple ------> Make Juice = Drink all the juice a Day + 18 apricot Seed =( Best for Cancer patients ) read more about Apple Carrot Juice Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Bi Bim Bap is popular Korean dish, it includes a bowl of rice, sauted vegetables, beef, garnish with egg, Red Chilli paste and salad stuff....
Gulab Jamun: Take the milk powder, maida, baking soda and semolina in a mixing bowl, and mix them all. Put in the lemon juice and ghee and mix it well untill it turns as a crumbly flour. Read more about gulab jamun Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...