Chana Pulao Recipe in Urdu
- 1 cup entire chana (white, black or inexperienced)
- 1 cup rice soaked for about 30 minutes
- Five tbs. Oil
- 1 medium sized onion-sliced
- 1 tbs. Ginger (adrak) paste
- 1 tbs. Garlic (lehsan) paste
- 1 tsp. Complete cumin seeds (zeera)
- 6 black pepper (kali mirch).
- 6 cloves (laung)
- 1 black cardamom (bari ilaichi)
- ½ inch piece of cinnamon (dalchini)
- 1 tsp. Salt (modify to taste
- Put about 3 cups of water to chana and boil till the chana becomes tender but does now not spoil apart. Drain it and keep aside.
- In any other pan, heat the oil and upload the onions. Sauté until it starts to turn brown.
- Put the ginger (adrak), garlic (lehsan), cumin seeds (zeera)), black peppercorn. (kali mirch), clove (laung), ilaichi, cinnamon and salt in conjunction with ½ cup of water.
- Blend well and permit the water to dry. Mix the chana into the presoaked rice.
- Put water in order that it reaches approximately a 1½ cm above the extent of the rice and chana.
- Cover and cook dinner until water dries and the rice and chana are tender.
- Reduce warmness to the minimum, cook dinner in their very own steam (dum) for every other 5 mins and put off.
- Serve hot and spice with garlic chutney or achaar. This recipe is serveing for 4 to 5 persons only.