- 4 slices - white bread
- 3 tbsp - butter,
- 2 slices - cheddar cheese
- Preheat skillet over medium warmness.
- Generously butter one aspect of a slice of bread.
- Place bread butter-facet-down onto skillet bottom and put one slice of cheese.
- Butter a second slice of bread on one side and vicinity butter-side-up on the pinnacle of the sandwich.
- Grill until gently browned and turn over; keep grilling until cheese is melted.
- Repeat with closing 2 slices of bread, butter, and a slice of cheese.