Chicken Bread Recipe in Urdu
Dry milk powder
Garam masala powder
2 tbsp chopped
- Mix all and make dough with warm water, go away for until it's become double.
- Take a pan, put butter and sauté onion. Then positioned flour and fry, then upload salt, black pepper, garam masala powder, milk and prepare dinner till becomes a thick sauce.
- Then put cooked, green chilies, sparkling coriander and ketchup (elective), blend it all well and let it absolutely settle down.
- Now roll dough in a rectangular shape and make cuts from each aspect, then positioned filling located filling inside the middle and cover with strips.
- Cover and depart for 20 mins, then follow egg with a brush, sprinkle sesame seeds and bake in preheated oven on three hundred degrees for 25 mins.