Chicken Bread Recipe in Urdu
Dry milk powder
Garam masala powder
2 tbsp chopped
- Mix all and make dough with warm water, go away for until it's become double.
- Take a pan, put butter and sauté onion. Then positioned flour and fry, then upload salt, black pepper, garam masala powder, milk and prepare dinner till becomes a thick sauce.
- Then put cooked, green chilies, sparkling coriander and ketchup (elective), blend it all well and let it absolutely settle down.
- Now roll dough in a rectangular shape and make cuts from each aspect, then positioned filling located filling inside the middle and cover with strips.
- Cover and depart for 20 mins, then follow egg with a brush, sprinkle sesame seeds and bake in preheated oven on three hundred degrees for 25 mins.
Nannari Paal Tukma Sharbat: Now prepare a glass of Nannari Paal Sarbat ,add one teaspoon of soaked tukma or chia seeds.
Mashed the peppercorns, mustard powder, celery seeds collectively, and some salt. By using a pestle and mortar (hawan-dasta). All mashed elements are stir within the oil then rub it all around the beef....
Banana Sandwich: Now heat a griddle and put little amount of butter on its surface and toast the sandwiches until both sides are turned brown and crispy.
Ready to serve with peanut butter and honey sauce....
Take a pan, add oil and fry fenugreek seeds and cloves, and take it off of the flame then take a bowl, add yogurt, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt, mix and add in oil and fry well.
Then add fried fish and spread curry leaves, cook for 1 minute. Read more about RAHU MACHLI KA SALAN Recipe...
kaju ka halwa for you to enjoy. Soak the cashew nuts in worm water for 6 hrs or overnight. Drain out nuts from the water and make a smooth paste by the help of grinder....