- In a huge blending bowl, integrate the chook, grated carrot, corn, peas, apples, raisins, parsley and purple onion.
- Stir properly with wooden spoon to mix. Add half of the package of shoestring potatoes, and stir again.
- Add the mayonnais and creme fraiche or bitter cream, and stir until all substances are mixed and coated with dressing.
- Flavor for seasoning and and add salt and pepper to taste (remember the fact that the shoestring potatoes and already salted, so be cautious now not to oversalt).
- Put into a huge serving bowl, or onto a serving platter, and sprinkle the last half of package deal of shoestring potatoes over the top.