Strawberry Cake Recipe in Urdu
- 175g ---------------- butter, softened
- 175g----------------- golden caster sugar
- 2 medium ---------- eggs
- 175g ----------------- ground almonds
- 175g self-raising -- flour
- 1tsp ------------------ ground cinnamon
- 500g ----------------- strawberries, halved
- Icing sugar --------- as for dusting (topping)
- Set the oven to one hundred eighty°c/350°f/gasoline mark 4 and line the 23cm cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- Beat the butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and 2tbsps warm water. Blend in nuts, flour and spice.
- Unfold half of the combination in the tin to the edges.
- Vicinity maximum of the strawberries on top (reserve some small halves), then spread the rest of the cake combination on top and scatter with the relaxation of the fruit.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Take a look at after an hour, and if it’s getting too brown, cover with paper. Cool inside the tin for 10 mins, then loosen edges with a knife.
- Slide cake onto a plate and dust with icing sugar.
- Serve heat or cooled, with cream or yogurt.
Put some water into a teapot and boil it. When it boiled, pour a little of hot water into a mug, stair the water round way and then dispose it....
kaju ka halwa for you to enjoy. Soak the cashew nuts in worm water for 6 hrs or overnight. Drain out nuts from the water and make a smooth paste by the help of grinder....
FRESH GUAVA JUICE: Take pink fresh Guava and wash it well the peel its skin. Read more about fresh guava juice Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com
NOTE:- 2.5 Kg Carrots + One Green Apple ------> Make Juice = Drink all the juice a Day + 18 apricot Seed =( Best for Cancer patients ) read more about Apple Carrot Juice Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
As the recipe title suggest its hot and spicy chicken recipe that is great for all non-vegetarians who loves spicy foods. Its dry chicken curry, in this recipe use of kashmiree chilli paste gives particularly spicy taste and texture. You can also give charcoal smoke to Chicken Angara for Bar-B-Qued aroma....