- Slice the potatoes and cook dinner them in a large pan of salted boiling water for 7 minutes.
- While they’re cooking, trim and diagonally slice the runner beans and chop the spring onions.
- Add the beans to the pan and prepare dinner for a similarly 7-nine mins, till the potatoes and beans are simply gentle.
- Drain the veg and run underneath bloodless water to halt the cooking.
- Shake the colander to do away with as lots water as viable, then tip right into a huge bowl.
- Put the onions and tomatoes, fall apart in the cheese and blend nicely.
- Add maximum of the mint and dressing and toss the whole lot lightly together.
- Tip into a serving dish, drizzle with a touch more dressing and scatter over the rest of the mint. Now serve...