- Take a saucepan, boil the water added a pince of salt. Put potatoes and peas in boiled water and cook them until potatoes are tender, it takes 10 to 15 minutes to done. Drain both of them adn mash together and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in the separate saucepan over medium heat, saute cumin seeds and bay leaf that become brown. Add onions and beef mince and cook until beef is tender and soft, it takes about 5 minutes.
- Now add garlic, ginger, season with black pepper, salt, cumin, coriander, turmeric, chili powder, cinnamon and cardamom. Mix them all and mashed with potato mixture that we prepared before. Remove from heat and cool it.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan or karhai for deep frying the Beef Samosas. Add parsley and green chile peppers into the potato and beef mixture.
- Place about one tablespoon of this filling stuff onto each phyllo sheet or half cut rumali roti as you can fold sheets into triangles, pressing edges together with wet fingers.
- Put few of them at a time in the karhai to fry as samosa turns golden brown, it takes about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Use slotted spoon to get samosas from oil and put on paper towels. Beef Samosas ar ready to serve. Best with chatney or ketchup.