Vegetable and Cheese Kulcha
- Plain flour half kg
- Baking soda one pinch
- Ghee half cup
- Yeast one tbsp
- Salt half tsp
- Milk as required
- Ingredients Of Fillling
- Two Potatoes (boiled)
- Pomegranate (chopped) four tbsp
- Finely chopped onion one medium size
- Finely chopped green chilies one cup
- Finely chopped coriander leaves one cup
- Finely chopped mint leaves one cup
- Cumin seeds one tsp
- Red chilies (crushed) two teaspoons
- Salt as per your taste or half teaspoon
- Green peas (boiled) one cup
- Finely chopped capsicum one cup
- Cheddar cheese one cup
- Butter as needed
- Take a bowl, put undeniable flour, salt, yeast, ghee, baking soda and knead flour with heat milk, leave it 1 hour.
- Now in pan, add boiled potatoes, chopped pomegranate, finely chopped onion, finely chopped green chilies, finely chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves, cumin seeds, crushed red chilies, salt, boiled inexperienced peas and finely chopped capsicums, and blend.
- Divided dough into four quantities roll out little and placed prepared masala at the centre of dough, make ball.
- Now roll out with rolling pin in to a thick small kulcha form.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese and leave it for half of an hour.
- After this, bake for 30 minutes into preheated oven at 200c for 8-10 mins.
- Brush with butter, scrumptious vegetable and cheese kulcha is prepared.
Delicious fowl tikka pizza is prepared for serving.pour oil in a pan; add garlic paste while oil is heated and fry for two minutes. Read more about chicken tikka pizza Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com
Lauki an healthy vegetable should be served in a pleasant way.This Lauki Bharta is easy to prepare and takes very less timeLauki Bharta Recipe...
Prepare batter mixture using above ingredients and ad enough water to form a thin consistency batter. Boil the potatoes with skin, peel and mash well....
Qeema machine main 2 se 3 bar nikal lain sath hi piyaz, hari mirch aur adrak bhi pees lain. Dahi, Lal mirch, Garam masala, sookha podina, Baisan aur anday daal kar achi tarha mix kar lein, aur 1 se 2 ghanto kay liye rakh dain....
Wash the grain with plain water inside a vast serving till water runs crystal clean. Drain within the colander....