Vegetable and Cheese Kulcha
- Plain flour half kg
- Baking soda one pinch
- Ghee half cup
- Yeast one tbsp
- Salt half tsp
- Milk as required
- Ingredients Of Fillling
- Two Potatoes (boiled)
- Pomegranate (chopped) four tbsp
- Finely chopped onion one medium size
- Finely chopped green chilies one cup
- Finely chopped coriander leaves one cup
- Finely chopped mint leaves one cup
- Cumin seeds one tsp
- Red chilies (crushed) two teaspoons
- Salt as per your taste or half teaspoon
- Green peas (boiled) one cup
- Finely chopped capsicum one cup
- Cheddar cheese one cup
- Butter as needed
- Take a bowl, put undeniable flour, salt, yeast, ghee, baking soda and knead flour with heat milk, leave it 1 hour.
- Now in pan, add boiled potatoes, chopped pomegranate, finely chopped onion, finely chopped green chilies, finely chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves, cumin seeds, crushed red chilies, salt, boiled inexperienced peas and finely chopped capsicums, and blend.
- Divided dough into four quantities roll out little and placed prepared masala at the centre of dough, make ball.
- Now roll out with rolling pin in to a thick small kulcha form.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese and leave it for half of an hour.
- After this, bake for 30 minutes into preheated oven at 200c for 8-10 mins.
- Brush with butter, scrumptious vegetable and cheese kulcha is prepared.
Breaded Fried Chicken delicious fast food recipe. This is most popular fast food it's a resturant style breaded fried chicken recipe or broast recipe.You can easily make it at home....
Two Potatoes, Two Carrots, One Apple, 50 grams Walnut, 50 grams Raisin, 60 grams Mayonnaise, a pinch Black pepper, Four Teaspoon Cream, Salt as per your taste... read more about Russian Salad Recipe Pakistani at alifseye.com...
Blend nicely until dough is gentle and slightly sticky, then turn out onto floured surface and allow rest underneath a large greased bowl for approximately 10 mins. Read more about Quick Buns Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com
Alifseye.com brings recipe of Mushroom Biryani for you. After the biryani is done and DUM is completed...Finaly, add some garnish like corriander leaves, split green chilis, brown crispy onions. Serve hot with raita and some sidedish like Shami Kabab etc.