Vegetable and Cheese Kulcha
- Plain flour half kg
- Baking soda one pinch
- Ghee half cup
- Yeast one tbsp
- Salt half tsp
- Milk as required
- Ingredients Of Fillling
- Two Potatoes (boiled)
- Pomegranate (chopped) four tbsp
- Finely chopped onion one medium size
- Finely chopped green chilies one cup
- Finely chopped coriander leaves one cup
- Finely chopped mint leaves one cup
- Cumin seeds one tsp
- Red chilies (crushed) two teaspoons
- Salt as per your taste or half teaspoon
- Green peas (boiled) one cup
- Finely chopped capsicum one cup
- Cheddar cheese one cup
- Butter as needed
- Take a bowl, put undeniable flour, salt, yeast, ghee, baking soda and knead flour with heat milk, leave it 1 hour.
- Now in pan, add boiled potatoes, chopped pomegranate, finely chopped onion, finely chopped green chilies, finely chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves, cumin seeds, crushed red chilies, salt, boiled inexperienced peas and finely chopped capsicums, and blend.
- Divided dough into four quantities roll out little and placed prepared masala at the centre of dough, make ball.
- Now roll out with rolling pin in to a thick small kulcha form.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese and leave it for half of an hour.
- After this, bake for 30 minutes into preheated oven at 200c for 8-10 mins.
- Brush with butter, scrumptious vegetable and cheese kulcha is prepared.
Take a wok or a karahi to heat oil and clarified butter, adding clove and cinnamon with chopped onion, garlic.
Two Potatoes, Two Carrots, One Apple, 50 grams Walnut, 50 grams Raisin, 60 grams Mayonnaise, a pinch Black pepper, Four Teaspoon Cream, Salt as per your taste... read more about Russian Salad Recipe Pakistani at alifseye.com...
First step, make the Egg Dosa Recipe with Cheesy Garlic Mayo, take a bowl and crack open the eggs. Add turmeric powder, red-chili powder, chopped-onion, chopped-tomato, ...
Add chilled heavy cream (best use of stainless-steel). Add sugar and vanilla. Stir till this forms stiff highs. Read more about avocado milkshake Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...