- By using sieve or chalni to wheat plain flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine in a mixing bowl. Add minced garlic, chopped methi leaves and sugar.
- Mix them very well. Now add curd and knead well. Add olive oil and enough warm water.
- Knead to a smooth dough. Cover it and keep aside for 1 hour. Divide the dough into equal sized balls.
- Take a ball and dust with flour. Flatten the ball and roll it thin using roller pin. Heat a tava or frying pan.
- The tava should be very hot so keep it on high flame for few mins.
- Take the rolled out kulcha and place it over hot tava.
- Cook on medium flame now onwards. Once small bubble starts appearing, turn the other side and using brush apply ghee.
- Once brown spots form on both the sides, remove from the heat and brush with little oil/ghee. Proceed with other kulcha.
- Serve hot with any curry or chattni as you like.