- 2 cup of regular wheat flour
- hot water as necessary
- salt as per your taste
- 2 tbsp thick yogurt
- Combine wheat flour, curd and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Knead to a smooth dough by adding hot water slowly.
- Cover the dough and keep it aside for 30 mins.
- Make small balls of the dough. With the help of roller, make a disc as thin as possible by applying flour whenever needed.
- Now make saree like fleets of the thin disc and roll in a circular motion.
- Apply little oil and keep aside. Once all the balls are done, take a circular disc and using roller, roll it into like we do for chapati.
- Heat tava or frying pan and fry the parotta applying oil all over the sides.
- Once the brown spots starts appearing, turn the other side and apply oil.
- When it done then remove from the heat and proceed with other discs.
- Serve hot with any side-dish as chai, chatnee, curry etc