Lachha Paratha Recipe in Urdu
- 2 cup of regular wheat flour
- hot water as necessary
- salt as per your taste
- 2 tbsp thick yogurt
- Combine wheat flour, curd and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Knead to a smooth dough by adding hot water slowly.
- Cover the dough and keep it aside for 30 mins.
- Make small balls of the dough. With the help of roller, make a disc as thin as possible by applying flour whenever needed.
- Now make saree like fleets of the thin disc and roll in a circular motion.
- Apply little oil and keep aside. Once all the balls are done, take a circular disc and using roller, roll it into like we do for chapati.
- Heat tava or frying pan and fry the parotta applying oil all over the sides.
- Once the brown spots starts appearing, turn the other side and apply oil.
- When it done then remove from the heat and proceed with other discs.
- Serve hot with any side-dish as chai, chatnee, curry etc
Yogurt salad is served as a facet dish with whatever like biryani or lentils, and more often than not anybody likes sparkling salads, like pasta salads, however do this yogurt salad... read more about yogurt salad Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
First clean the lobia seeds with water, Soak it as deep in water for few hours or overnight and Boil lobia keep aside. Read more about Achaari Lobia Tinday Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Spiced Omelet: This recipe is best with paratha, chapatis or rotis, you can also make sandwich using bread slices or Buns.
Lachedar Paratha is one of the most popular foods not only in Pakistan but in Subcontinent as well. Read more about Lachedar Paratha Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com ...
Keema Karahi Recipe in Urdu - Heat oil in a pan and fry onion.
Add qeema (mince), ginger and garlic paste, surkh mirch, salt and tomato and cook them....