- Take a sieve to wheat flour, mixed the all above mentioned ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Put some water and knead the flour to a smooth dough, put one teaspoon oil and knead it.
- Cover it and keep aside for half an hour.
- Now divide the dough into equally sized balls.
- Using roller pin and roll each of ball as circle shaped rotil, maker sure it should not be too thick or thin.
- Take a tawa or a frying pan, heat and greased with few drops of oil or ghee.
- Shallow fry the paratha untill its turn golden brown on both the sides.
- Do the same proceed with the other remaining balls.
- Masala Palak Paratha is ready to serve. You can serve this paratha with pickle, chattni, hot milk tea (chai) or as you wish.