- Heat oil fry onion until soft put off half of the fried onion and preserve aside.
- Permit final onion to fry until golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt, chili powder, turmeric, coriander and cumin.
- Add mince, fry nicely until oil comes out.
- Put off half of the mince and hold apart.
- Cut capsicum and tomatoes in 1 inch pieces and preserve apart.
- Positioned the tomatoes on the mince on the pan.
- Cowl with ultimate onion which we took out.
- Upload capsicum on top of onion, cowl with closing mince.
- Add garam masala powder over the mince, green chilies, coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Cover with lid and prepare dinner on low flame.
- Simmer as soon as and get rid of, serve with roti.