Makhmali Chicken - Recipe in Urdu
- Hen (Chicken) 1 kg
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Black pepper few
- Onion 1 larged and chopped
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- freshed chillies 2 chopped
- Tomatoes 2 larged chopped
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Milk half of cup
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds 1 tbsp
- Tomato puree 2tbsp
- Salt 1-half tsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp add with 3 tbsp water.
- Chopped coriander leaves handfull
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Boil chicken in 2 cups of water take out it from yakhnee and put half a cup milk in chicken stock and mix and preserve a side.
- Take a wok and heat ghee, fry chopped onion until color changed to brown.
- Put cumin, ginger and garlic fry for a while add black pepper and coriander seed.
- Put chopped tomatoes and tomato-puree and fry for few minutes.
- Put boiled chicken and stir to fry well, then put in chopped freshed chili, salt, sugar and vinegar.
- Add yakhnee or stock and put one tablespoon corn flour in it as it dissolved in water.
- Blend properly and put half of coriander and dish out garnish with coriander and ready to serve.
Nannari Paal Tukma Sharbat: Now prepare a glass of Nannari Paal Sarbat ,add one teaspoon of soaked tukma or chia seeds.
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE RECIPE...
Warmth the oil and fry the onions till they are light golden in colour. Remove with a slotted spoon and grind them together with the cardamoms, cloves, nutmeg and mace....
Take a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil the corn. Cook corn in for 10 minutes, or until get desired tenderness. Read more about summer corn salad Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com
Unfold the eggplant and squash slices out in an excellent layer on the organized baking sheet. Put the cloves of garlic off to 1 side of the pan, bake for 15 minutes within the preheated oven. Read more about oven roasted vegetable salad Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...