Makhmali Chicken - Recipe in Urdu
- Hen (Chicken) 1 kg
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Black pepper few
- Onion 1 larged and chopped
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- freshed chillies 2 chopped
- Tomatoes 2 larged chopped
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Milk half of cup
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds 1 tbsp
- Tomato puree 2tbsp
- Salt 1-half tsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp add with 3 tbsp water.
- Chopped coriander leaves handfull
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Boil chicken in 2 cups of water take out it from yakhnee and put half a cup milk in chicken stock and mix and preserve a side.
- Take a wok and heat ghee, fry chopped onion until color changed to brown.
- Put cumin, ginger and garlic fry for a while add black pepper and coriander seed.
- Put chopped tomatoes and tomato-puree and fry for few minutes.
- Put boiled chicken and stir to fry well, then put in chopped freshed chili, salt, sugar and vinegar.
- Add yakhnee or stock and put one tablespoon corn flour in it as it dissolved in water.
- Blend properly and put half of coriander and dish out garnish with coriander and ready to serve.