Makhmali Chicken - Recipe in Urdu
- Hen (Chicken) 1 kg
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Black pepper few
- Onion 1 larged and chopped
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- freshed chillies 2 chopped
- Tomatoes 2 larged chopped
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Milk half of cup
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds 1 tbsp
- Tomato puree 2tbsp
- Salt 1-half tsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp add with 3 tbsp water.
- Chopped coriander leaves handfull
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Boil chicken in 2 cups of water take out it from yakhnee and put half a cup milk in chicken stock and mix and preserve a side.
- Take a wok and heat ghee, fry chopped onion until color changed to brown.
- Put cumin, ginger and garlic fry for a while add black pepper and coriander seed.
- Put chopped tomatoes and tomato-puree and fry for few minutes.
- Put boiled chicken and stir to fry well, then put in chopped freshed chili, salt, sugar and vinegar.
- Add yakhnee or stock and put one tablespoon corn flour in it as it dissolved in water.
- Blend properly and put half of coriander and dish out garnish with coriander and ready to serve.
Bombay Potatoes is a common Indian meal served It can be prepared easily at home This kind of side dish is satisfying with steamed rice alongside meat based curry, or simply on its own....
Biscuits and gravy best for breakfast. It is RARE that I make this because if you're steadfastly health conscious...!! must try ...
Amrood Ki Bhujia...
Aloo Paneer Kulcha Kulcha is a type of flatbread mainly cooked on tandoor. Since we dont have tandoor at home, you can try to cook with oven or stove top... read more about aloo paneer kulcha Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com
Soak the Chane ki Daal (Chickpeas) in the water for 6 hrs or overnight. Put half litre milk into the soaked chickpeas and boil until milk has disappeared into the daal and daal become soft or decomposed. Leave it for cool....