Khatay Aloo Recipe in Urdu
- Potatoes 4 (boiled n cubes)
- Kashmiri Red chillies 3 (soaked in worm water)
- Onion seeds a pinch
- Sugar to taste
- Papri as neeed
- Garlic cloves 2 (crushed)
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Tamarind 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander powder ½ tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder ¼ tsp
- Oil as required
- Fresh coriander leaves handful
- Soak tamarind (imlee) in half cup of water and strain properly.
- Grind the kashmiri pink chillies with half cup water to make a paste.
- Warmness oil in a pan and put the onion seeds and sauté for a minute and put in the red chilli paste.
- Then add the cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garlic cloves and salt and cook dinner for 3 – four mins.
- Then put in the sugar and tamarind water and cook for three minutes on low warmth.
- Then add the potatoes prepare dinner for two mins and add all spice powder.
- It is ready to serve, now dish out and serve hot and sprinkle with papri and coriander leaves.
Simple sherry trifle Tear up the sponges and place in the bottom of a deep glass dish. ADD THE SHERRY NEXT and don't be shy with it. Read more about simple sherry trifle Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Arvi Ki Bhujia...
Kabuli Chana Pulao: Wash the basmati rice and soak it for half an hour or more depending on the quality of rice you buy. soaking time may vary....
Perfect apple crumble: Blend the flour, last sugar and the butter along with your fingers in a bowl until it will become like a breadcrumb consistency. Cowl the stewed apples with the collapse topping, with out pressing down. Read more about apple crumble Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Keema Karahi Recipe in Urdu - Heat oil in a pan and fry onion.
Add qeema (mince), ginger and garlic paste, surkh mirch, salt and tomato and cook them....